Experience Our Friendly & Knowledgeable Services
We've Got Extra Storage Space You Need!!!
Plan #4 Addition
Furniture and other large items
• In most cases, you can stack dryers on top of washers.
• Break down furniture into smaller pieces, if possible. Take the legs off of tables, disassemble bed frames and lean them against the wall, etc.
• Store large pieces of furniture vertically to save space. Stand sofas on end when possible.
• Cover furniture with sheets or tarps to protect them against scratches, dust and other damage.
• If you have room to store a sofa flat, then a loveseat can be placed upside down on top of the sofa, and a table stacked on top of that.
• Chairs can be stacked seat to seat.
Storing odd-shaped, miscellaneous items
• Stack boxes and similarly sized items together to save space.
• Be sure when stacking boxes and containers that you can clearly see the labels you put on them.
• When stacking boxes, always make sure to put the heaviest boxes at the bottom to avoid damage.
• Mirrors and framed artwork should never be stored flat, as they can collapse under their own weight.
• You can tie tools and long-handled items such as rakes, snow shovels and brooms in bundles. Or, put them inside garbage cans to keep them neat.
Let the Creativity Flow
• Fill anything that's hollow with items to maximize your available space. You can use virtually all of the space in and around your stored furniture, including other items, as places to store more items.
• Store boxes containing fragile goods inside of wardrobes
• Put pillows, blankets and other bedding inside washers and dryers
• Place clothes inside dresser drawers
• Furniture drawers are good for storing fragile items
• Stack the shelves of bookcases with books, small boxes and other odds and ends
You’ll probably be thinking that all this planning, preparing and setting up your self-storage unit may appear to be a big challenge. You’ll find the time and effort are worth it, though, when you discover the peace of mind that comes with knowing your belongings are protected, conveniently accessible and well-preserved. Chula Vista Extra Public Self Storage units is the answer!
Learn More About Chula Vista Extra Public Self Storage units!!
Our storage facility and its features are designed with the security of your belongings, your budget and convenience in mind. For all your personal and commercial storage needs, we have 24 hour on site management available.
Call Chula Vista Extra Public Self Storage units professional team at 1-619-427-2122 or
email us email@example.com